Fall Season is almost here! Its time to transform from tank tops and jean shorts to sweaters and scarves. Some of the styles from last Fall will be in season this Fall. If you are a true Fashionista, you will be able to find most of these items already hanging in your closet. Here are the top five items to reuse this Fall:
Since lately I have been blogging about weddings, I thought I’d keep it going and post the five wedding traditions you can not miss. Here are the most important traditions that no bride or groom should skip on. These traditions are like the uncover code for weddings!
- Having your dad walk you down the aisle: If its your dad, uncle, close relative or friend, make sure the male figure in your life walks you down the aisle.
- The first dance: make sure that you and your new hubby or bride has the first dance of the night or day!
- The wedding cake: make sure to get the perfect cake and get your hands ready. This is the only time you can throw cake in your bride or grooms face.
- The garter toss: make sure to the garter toss and flowers. It will bring great luck to you and other single people at your wedding.
- The white dress: my favorite part of the wedding. Do not skip out on the white wedding dress. If you want to add color then just add a colored sash. The main attraction of a wedding is your beautiful self in your beautiful wedding gown.
1.Aspen, Colorado : Aspen gives you everything you need in a wedding all year round. Whether you want snow and mountains or greenery and lots of trees, Aspen is a place for easy traveling and beautiful scenery. You can stay at the historical Chateau Eau Claire and enjoy the beautiful river views starting at $371/night in the summer, and $239/night in the winter.
2. Jamaica: Jamaica is the perfect place for a beach weeding. Between the white beaches and crystal blue water, Jamaica is the perfect place for a romantic and intimate wedding. Jamaica holds a certain romantic charm, you can not find anywhere else! . The Palms Resort is known for the most beautiful and romantic weddings. Reservations need to be made far in advance and the average price per night is $240.
3. Paris, French: The word Paris alone screams wedding. Paris, France is where love is created and why not have your wedding there. The scenery creates a perfect atmosphere for a wedding, reception party, and honeymoon. At the Hotel Moliere, a beautiful three star Paris hotel, you can stay for just $230/night and enjoy all that Paris has to offer.
4. Hawaii: Want a romantic beach wedding, but can’t leave the U.S., then go to Hawaii! There are so many islands in Hawaii and each hold its own individual romantic charm. Most weddings are located at secluded beaches and locals love to see you happy on your big day. However, the best to time to travel to Hawaii to see the best weather and get the best rates, is from mid-April to mid-June and from mid-September to mid-December. During these off season times, you can find hotels starting at $100/night and averaging $160-180/night. The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel has rates starting at $150/night and is one of the best hotels in Honolulu, HI.
5. Las Vegas, Nevada: Las Vegas may be known for the money, glam, and partying, but you can also get away with your lover and have a private wedding. If you are not into the destination and want a quick wedding, then Las Vegas is the place for you. You can have fun themed weddings like “Elvis” theme. The Bellagio is one of the Strip’s newest high-class resort and casinos, and you can stay there for just $245/night on average. Just make sure you bring an extra buck or two for the slot machines!