As a Floridians we often get confused on how to dress for the random cold fronts that come along. Some of us pull out ski jackets and ugly uggs and other of us dress appropriately. OMGTRENDS found a perfect “Florida Cold Front” outfit that can be worn at night or day.
The gorgeous Jessica Alba nailed it when it came to a “Florida Cold Front” outfit. Even though she is not from Florida, she has to deal with weird weathers. She wore the right amount of winter clothes to keep her warm, but also look fashionable.
She pair jeans with a blue long sleeve, a patterned scarf, some black chunky boots, and a cute hat. This outfit can be worn in 50 degrees to 60 degree weather. It will keep you warm, and keep you looking cute. You can also throw on a cute jacket if it hits the low 40s.
Heres OMGTRENDS Look For Less for the Jessica Alba “Florida Cold Front” outfit:
OMGTRENDS would like to introduce you to the moto sweater. Yes its a real thing. Every women needs one in their closet, especially for Florida’s weird weather. The moto sweater is a sweater that can be dressed down but also can be dressed up. The beauty of this amazing sweater is that it’s so versatile and can be worn in any type of weather.
You can wear the moto sweater with pencil skirts with tucked in tees, leggings,and your favorite weekend jeans. Heres the catch, the sweater is big enough to where you can wear a fux fur vest or a winter jacket. It’s an oversized sweater, that looks very appealing.
If you have some extra cash from the Holidays, OMGTREND def recommends you spend it on a moto sweater. It’s a piece you will wear all this winter, spring, and then bring it out again in the fall. It’s a classic piece that EVERY woman needs.
Heres a video on how you can fit the moto sweater into your wardrobe this spring and summer…
What a glamorous night last night was! The Golden Globes was the first big show of 2014 for celebrities. Being the first show, the pressure is on to dress well and look as beautiful or handsome as you possibly can.
Last night metallic seem to being the color tone of choice. Its new and upcoming look, but we are defiantly loving it. Lupita Nyong’o is the talk all over Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. She won the best dressed of the night in Ralph Lauren.
Here is OMGTRENDS best dressed of the night at The Golden Globes:
Margot Robbie in Gucci
Naomi Watts in Tom Ford
Amy Poehler in Stella McCartney
Amy Adams in Valentino
Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad
Kerry Washington in Balenciaga
Lizzy Caplan in Emilio Pucci
Olivia Wilde in Gucci
Lupita Nyong’o in Ralph Lauren
Now that Christmas season is over, its time to focus on the New Year and New You! New Years is such a magical time. Its a time for family, loved ones and starting fresh. It is an obvious rule that you MUST dress fancy, classy and correctly to start off the new year.
OMGTRENDS has the top ten dresses that are perfect for YOUR body type. Just because you don’t have a model body or body of a celebrity does not mean you can not dress like them. Every body type if gorgeous. You just know how to dress it correctly and let your beautiful assets show.
1. Curvy Hips: A Wrap Dress
2. Longer Looking Legs: A Peplum Dress
3. Slender and Tall: A Hemline Dress that falls at the knee
4. Hide Your Thighs: A-Line Shape dress that defines your waist.
5. Petite: Romantic fabrics with ruffles
6. Something Slimming: Something black and fits correctly on your sides.
7. Busty: Top half dresses that some off SOME skin, but NOT a large about of cleavage.
8. Rounded Bodies: A dresses with an obvious seamline at your natural waistline.
9. Small Bust: Go with a shimmer dress.
10. Hide your arms: Something with sleeves and lacey
Christmas season is finally and officially here now that Thanksgiving is over. Hopefully all of you had a thankful and lovely Thanksgiving. And you all better of followed the ten tips for a healthy Thanksgiving! Now that Christmas season is here, you will have lots of family, office and friends christmas parties to plan for. What the heck are you going to wear!
No fear OMGTRENDS has your guide to The Perfect Christmas Party Dress.
1. The Family Party – At your family’s party or your boyfriend/husband’s family christmas party you always have to dress respectful and pretty. At these parties you need to impress and look like that good girl we all know you can be.
2. The Office Party – This party can be tricky. You need to dress respectful, but if you are trying to catch the eye of a fellow employee then you might want to show off some skin. Its safe to go with something that leaves the eye with some imagination.
3. The Friends Party – This party is wild. You can honestly wear whatever you want. You can go casual, semi casual, semi formal, or if you really want too you can go formal.
Now that you have examples of different kinds of dress for each different kind of Christmas party start shopping! The Holidays are the happiest time of the year. You need to look beautiful, dress beautiful and most importantly be happy and share lots of love.
Heres to happy start to a wonderful holiday season! Lets the Holidays Begin!