A simple and chic hairstyle for this Fall is the knot bun. The knot bun is sexy yet sophisticated. This new fall trend hairstyle can go with any occasion. You can “tie the knot” at a party, club, date night, or just to hang out. This hair style is easy to do and does not take much maintenance. To do the knot hair style: blow dry hair straight, create either a clean center or side part, secure hair in a ponytail, then wrap your hair around in a loop with the ends pointing up or tucked under, a round ballet bun, or the classic double knot.
Here are the top five easy and fun fall hair trends! Try any of these fall hairs trends the next date, party or lunch you have. These hair trends are easy to do and easy to maintain.
- The low ponytail – Easy to do. Literally any girl can do a low ponytail. Just said a cute hair accessory to spice things up.
- Side Faux Bang – Want bangs but don’t want to actually cut your hair? Try the faux bang.
- The Wet Look – This look is a little risky, but if you do it right you can look very sexy.
- VA VA Volume – This is every curlied hair girl’s dream. The more volume the better!
- Braids on Braids on Braids – Braids are still in and will always be in. Try different kinds of braids, like ones on the back of your head or even cornrows!