What a glamorous night last night was! The Golden Globes was the first big show of 2014 for celebrities. Being the first show, the pressure is on to dress well and look as beautiful or handsome as you possibly can.
Last night metallic seem to being the color tone of choice. Its new and upcoming look, but we are defiantly loving it. Lupita Nyong’o is the talk all over Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. She won the best dressed of the night in Ralph Lauren.
Here is OMGTRENDS best dressed of the night at The Golden Globes:
Margot Robbie in Gucci
Naomi Watts in Tom Ford
Amy Poehler in Stella McCartney
Amy Adams in Valentino
Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad
Kerry Washington in Balenciaga
Lizzy Caplan in Emilio Pucci
Olivia Wilde in Gucci
Lupita Nyong’o in Ralph Lauren
Fashion is something that can go casual but then also can go to the extreme. It all depends on the type of fashionista you want to be. Here are ten Fall Fashion trends that you will either Love it or Loathe it… We will let you decide!
1. Love it or Loathe it? Kim Kardashion in a Completely Sheer Lace Dress.
2. Love it or Loathe it? Rita Ora in an Over Sized Blazer and High Knee Leather boots?
3. Love it or Loathe it? Sarah Jessica Parker in a Granny Style Outfit. A Podka Dot Blazer and Pink Dress.
4.Love it or Loathe it? Gemma Arterton wearing a dress that looks like lingerie
5.Love it or Loathe it? Vanessa Hudgens wearing a completely monogrammed dress…even the shoes!
6. Love it or Loathe it? Millie Mackintosh wearing a giant plaid jacket with a slogan beanie.
7. Love it or Loathe it? Miranda Kerr wearing a jean skirt… Are we in middle school?
8. Love it or Loathe it? Rita Ora again! She is wearing an oversized bid collar with some white high knee boots…
9. Love it or Loathe it? Olivia Wilde brings spring back to fall! She is wearing a lightly pattern form-fitting dress.
10. Love it or Loathe it? Naomi Watts wearing the new and famous cut dress. This is a classy cut out dress though… Don’t go to Miami you’ll see some questionable things.
Comment below with what your answers to the Love it and Loathe it. Or even comment with your favorite outfit! Everyone has their own taste in fashion and are their own fashionista! Keep on styling and looking fabulous ladies!