Fashion is something that can go casual but then also can go to the extreme. It all depends on the type of fashionista you want to be. Here are ten Fall Fashion trends that you will either Love it or Loathe it… We will let you decide!
1. Love it or Loathe it? Kim Kardashion in a Completely Sheer Lace Dress.
2. Love it or Loathe it? Rita Ora in an Over Sized Blazer and High Knee Leather boots?
3. Love it or Loathe it? Sarah Jessica Parker in a Granny Style Outfit. A Podka Dot Blazer and Pink Dress.
4.Love it or Loathe it? Gemma Arterton wearing a dress that looks like lingerie
5.Love it or Loathe it? Vanessa Hudgens wearing a completely monogrammed dress…even the shoes!
6. Love it or Loathe it? Millie Mackintosh wearing a giant plaid jacket with a slogan beanie.
7. Love it or Loathe it? Miranda Kerr wearing a jean skirt… Are we in middle school?
8. Love it or Loathe it? Rita Ora again! She is wearing an oversized bid collar with some white high knee boots…
9. Love it or Loathe it? Olivia Wilde brings spring back to fall! She is wearing a lightly pattern form-fitting dress.
10. Love it or Loathe it? Naomi Watts wearing the new and famous cut dress. This is a classy cut out dress though… Don’t go to Miami you’ll see some questionable things.
Comment below with what your answers to the Love it and Loathe it. Or even comment with your favorite outfit! Everyone has their own taste in fashion and are their own fashionista! Keep on styling and looking fabulous ladies!
Its Monday, so that means no Monday Blues! Hopefully you are enjoying your extra day off 😉 instead of sitting at home watching Netflix, attend some of th hottest pool parties in Miami! Get your cute bikini out, high heels, and that simple, but pretty gold jewelry and make an appearance at one of these pool parties!
Labor Day Pool Party Fiesta: Miami tribal and Latin house superstar Oscar G brings the groove along with Patrick M, ALX and Donnie Lowe for an all-day pool party at one of Miami Beach’s hottest clubs, Hyde Beach, a hive for Miami’s jet set and nightlife gurus.
Noon-9 p.m. Monday at Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel South Beach, 1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; http://www.wantickets.com; $25-$35.
Have you ever thought of wearing accessories to the beach? Well Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week showed us the cute and trendy way to wear beach accessories. One of the hottest beach accessory at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Show was the chained head-piece. The chained head-piece is absolutely adorable, but also sexy. It gives off a boho chic look. The chained head-piece comes in gold and silver. The head pieces range from a dainty look to a total tribal, boho look. Comment below with the type of bathing suit you would wear with a chained head-piece!
Last week in Miami there wasn’t just a famous DJ at a pool party or some exclusive social event in South Beach, there was something better. Miami held their annual Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. This fashion week is very special to Miami because the fashion wear is Miami’s favorite outfit, the bathing suit! Auga Bendita was the hottest show at the fashion week. The designs were unique and sexy, with a Latin touch. Eclairee had an amazing and unique collection. Her collection had mesh, cut outs, and on trend colors such as teal and coral. A really cool part of the entire fashion week was Celebrity stylist Pena, gave out helpful and resourceful fashion tips on how to wear swim suits. TREsemme made a come back into the fashion show. TREsemme was the official hair products of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Another really cute and fun fashion show was the brand Beach Bunny. The new line was fun, but sexy! A lot of Miami swim wear for next summer will be super sexy and unique. Bathing suits are becoming a huge statement piece in fashion. It’s as if bathing suits are be treated equally as important as the little black dress!