Two more days till Christmas Day! Have you finished up your shopping or did you wait till the last-minute. Maybe you have gotten all the gifts for your friends and families but haven’t filled their stockings yet. OMGTRENDS is here to help and give you some stocking stuffers ideas.
Stocking stuffers are always fun. The gifts must be small enough to fit in a stocking. You can always do little cute things, but you can also do grand surprises in the stocking. Each stuffer can be for men or women.
1. Gift Cards: Gift cards maybe seem like you didn’t put a lot of thought into it, but at the end of the day everyone loves free money to their favorite store or place.
2. Sunglass: Sunglasses are a perfect stocking stuffer. The sunglasses can be no name or even name brand. It will be a nice surprise for your loved one!
3. Jewelry/Watches: It’s always fun to throw people off. Get the person something fancy and place it in their stocking. They will NEVER suspect it.
4. Candy on Candy on Candy: Whats Christmas without sweets. Hit up your closest Walgreens and load up on Holiday candy and treats. Everyone LOVES sweets!
5. Makeup/Shaving Products: Either man or woman you need one of these. Get them something they may need. Makeup, shaving products, facial wash, shampoo,etc. It shows you notice things too!
What is something most women will not walk out the door with… Makeup! Makeup is something most women need in their life. Makeup does magical things and is a beneficial thing to have. The only problem with makeup is that it cost an arm and leg.
If you are a guy or even a woman and you are trying to figure out what to get your girl for Christmas, why not get her some makeup? Do not go to Walgreens and get makeup. Go to your nearest beauty store and spend that couple bucks on some good quality makeup. Spending the extra dollars on makeup really shows when you go to apply it your face.
OMGTRENDS Top 5 Makeup Gifts for this Season:
1. Naked 3
2. Bare Minerals Faux Tan Face
3. Lancome Hypnodrama Mascara
4. Watts Up Highlighter by Benefit
5. Nar’s Laguna/ Deep Throat Combo
Each of these items are something that is SUPER beneficial in a girls makeup box. OMGTRENDS most defiant recommends these products. In fact, OMG Artistry CEO uses some of these products in here everyday makeup routine below.
Guy say they are the easiest to shop for but, in reality guys are the hardest. Guys clothes are usually expensive and they do not have cute and easy accessories to buy like girls. Usually guys like weird and unusual things. OMGTRENDS has the top ten gifts to buy your guy for under $20!!!
The Occasional Party Animal
The Dog Lover
The Scruffy Guy
The Morning Person
The Coffee Addict
The Stylish Wine Lover
All the gifts on this list fit any type of guy. The gifts are unique and fits ever type of personality. Which gift do you plan on buying you guy? Do you have any other suggestions for under $20?
Christmas season is finally here!!! Everyone is getting into the Holiday season. The Holiday season is the best. There are lights everyone, decorations, yummy foods, gifts and most importantly parties! OMGTRENDS is really getting into the Holiday spirit. Here is the What’s in, What’s out: Christmas addition list!
1. In: Ugly Christmas Sweater Party, Out: Pot Luck Dinner
Stop having those lame Pot Luck dinner parties. Pot Luck dinners make it awkward when there is that one nasty dish that no one wants to eat. have an Ugly Christmas Party. Its fun everyone gets to wear an ugly christmas sweater and drink lots, and i mean lots of wine. You can also have a contest for the ugliest sweater.
2. In: DIY Christmas Decor Out: Buying Expensive Breakable Decor
Stop buying $50.00 Christmas decor. It’s a waste of money and tears! Try something new and try DIY Christmas decor. DIY are so much fun and bring families and friends closer. Grab a bottle wine, Christmas cookies and all the supplies you need to make Christmas Decor. OMGTRENDS has even made it easy by creating a post last week on DIY Christmas Decor.
3. In: Secret Santa Out: Getting gifts for everyone in the office or circle of friends
Stop spending hundreds of dollars on people you might not care about. Yes the Holidays are about giving, but save yourself some money Try doing the Secret Santa game! It is fun and saves you lots of money!
During the Holidays, you have so much to look forward to. The Holidays bring families together, spreads love and cheer, and ARTS AND CRAFTS! One of the best things about the Holidays are decorating your house and even better… DIY Holiday Decorations. Pinterest will become your very best friend this Holiday season.
Here at OMGTRENDS headquarters we are really getting into the Holiday spirit. We have been on Pinterest ALL day looking up lots of new DIY Holiday decor, gifts and treats. Here are our top six DIY Holiday Decor that we will be trying.
Get your favorite girlfriends together and have a DIY Holiday Decor Wine Night! Wine + Girlfriends + Holiday Season = Perfect Combination. These DIY Holiday Decor are easy to do and are self explanatory through the pictures. You can also check out Pinterest.com for more details. Happy Holidays!