For us Floridians, Florida has been hit with a nice cold front. To up North, this weather is warm, but to us we need scarves and boots. To warm things up today, OMGTRENDS has found the Springs 2014 underwear and lingerie trends.
Underwear and lingerie are a VERY important clothing in your wardrobe. Underwear and lingerie are important because it’s the only clothing that makes you feel sexy without anyone else knowing or that special person knowing. Also its important to having matching sets. Matching sets make you look sexier, feel sexier, and OMGTRENDS promises you that your man will think it is sexier.
This Spring 2014 the underwear and lingerie trends will include pastel and vibrant colors and lots and lots of lace. The trend is very girlie and simple. The trend kind of gives off a “good girl look”. Some of us can use this look, but also it will make your man crave you more.
For lingerie, the trend seem to be little lacy dresses. The actual underwear is sexier than the lingerie. The idea is to leave some imagination to eye, this lets your guys imagination run wild which can lead to better things… if you know what we mean!
Fashion is something that can go casual but then also can go to the extreme. It all depends on the type of fashionista you want to be. Here are ten Fall Fashion trends that you will either Love it or Loathe it… We will let you decide!
1. Love it or Loathe it? Kim Kardashion in a Completely Sheer Lace Dress.
2. Love it or Loathe it? Rita Ora in an Over Sized Blazer and High Knee Leather boots?
3. Love it or Loathe it? Sarah Jessica Parker in a Granny Style Outfit. A Podka Dot Blazer and Pink Dress.
4.Love it or Loathe it? Gemma Arterton wearing a dress that looks like lingerie
5.Love it or Loathe it? Vanessa Hudgens wearing a completely monogrammed dress…even the shoes!
6. Love it or Loathe it? Millie Mackintosh wearing a giant plaid jacket with a slogan beanie.
7. Love it or Loathe it? Miranda Kerr wearing a jean skirt… Are we in middle school?
8. Love it or Loathe it? Rita Ora again! She is wearing an oversized bid collar with some white high knee boots…
9. Love it or Loathe it? Olivia Wilde brings spring back to fall! She is wearing a lightly pattern form-fitting dress.
10. Love it or Loathe it? Naomi Watts wearing the new and famous cut dress. This is a classy cut out dress though… Don’t go to Miami you’ll see some questionable things.
Comment below with what your answers to the Love it and Loathe it. Or even comment with your favorite outfit! Everyone has their own taste in fashion and are their own fashionista! Keep on styling and looking fabulous ladies!
Are you tired of your old plain jean shorts? Well DO NOT throw them out. Here are a few easy steps to turn your old jeans shorts into new!
- Step 1: Cut out one of the back pockets with a pair of fabric scissors
- Step 2: Measure out the pocket and trace it onto the fabric with chalk or a sharpie. Cut out the traced out pocket.
- Step 3: Sew the pocket onto the shorts with the needle and thread. You can also use fabric glue to place the pocket.
This is not the only one way to change your shorts. You can also add studds, lace, and ribbon to your shorts.
In every girls reality, there would be no budget when it comes to buying a wedding dress. Unfortunately, that could never be true. Stop worrying about a budget or worrying about not having the most expensive and luxiorus wedding. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on a dress, get a look for less! When you find your perfect wedding dress, but you can’t afford the price, find a dress that looks very similar for half the cost. If you have time and can do a little research, you will be able to find your perfect dress for less!
Look for Less:
This wedding dress is an Oleg Cassini dress. Fashion icon Kate Middleton, absolutely loves Oleg Cassini. This mermaid fit laced dress cost about $2,000.00.
This wedding dress is form David’s Bridal. It looks very similar to the Olge Cassini dress. This wedding dress has a mermaid fit with a lace/bead detailing. This mermaid lace dress cost $399.00.
The beautiful and stylish Lauren Conrad has shared her personal style tips for summer dresses. Lauren Conrad has chosen four perfect dresses to wear this summer. The waist-defining mini dresses go from cute to classic. Lauren Conrad’s top four summer dresses are a vibrant color dress, a modern detailing dress, a bright pattern dress, and a ladylike lace dress. All four dresses can be perfectly paired up with a nude pump or flat.