Holiday season is about family and love! One of the most fun things about the Holiday season are parties. An even more fun thing about the Holidays is throwing a Holiday party. With the right combination of people, food, music and alcohol (most important) you will have a fabulous Holiday Party.
Six Steps to Throw a Holly Jolly Holiday Party:
Step One: Make the Guest List. It is very important to choose the right people for your Holiday party. The type of guest you invite depend on the type of party and the type of mood your party will have.
Step Two: Pick a Date & Time. Pick a date that is workable for everyone. The perfect party day is Saturday at night. You do not want to pick Friday because people are usually tired from work and do not want to go to a party.
Step Three: Get the Holiday Supplies. Buy festive colored plates, cups and utensils. Make sure to get lots and lots of holiday decor. You can get ideas from pinterest. You can also get Holiday decor from Party Stores, Target, and Michael’s. Do not forget Holiday scented candles from Bath & Body Works.
Step Four: Determine the Dress Code. Make a wise decision when choosing the dress code. You can make your party into an Ugly Christmas Sweater dress code. You can also have everyone dress in cocktail dresses. Or you can have a casual Holiday party look.
Step Five: Cook Traditional Holiday Food. Make sure to have ALL traditional Holiday foods and drinks. Buy eggnog, apple cider, Christmas cookies, candy canes, boiled custer, turkey, ham, etc. Get your Holiday booty on pinterest and get cute holiday food ideas.
Step Six: Play Holiday Music. Whip out the Spotify, Pandora, or whatever music device you use and play the Holiday music. This will set that Holiday Cheer at your party.
Christmas season is finally and officially here now that Thanksgiving is over. Hopefully all of you had a thankful and lovely Thanksgiving. And you all better of followed the ten tips for a healthy Thanksgiving! Now that Christmas season is here, you will have lots of family, office and friends christmas parties to plan for. What the heck are you going to wear!
No fear OMGTRENDS has your guide to The Perfect Christmas Party Dress.
1. The Family Party – At your family’s party or your boyfriend/husband’s family christmas party you always have to dress respectful and pretty. At these parties you need to impress and look like that good girl we all know you can be.
2. The Office Party – This party can be tricky. You need to dress respectful, but if you are trying to catch the eye of a fellow employee then you might want to show off some skin. Its safe to go with something that leaves the eye with some imagination.
3. The Friends Party – This party is wild. You can honestly wear whatever you want. You can go casual, semi casual, semi formal, or if you really want too you can go formal.
Now that you have examples of different kinds of dress for each different kind of Christmas party start shopping! The Holidays are the happiest time of the year. You need to look beautiful, dress beautiful and most importantly be happy and share lots of love.
Heres to happy start to a wonderful holiday season! Lets the Holidays Begin!
Thanksgiving… The one day in the year where it is socially acceptable to eat four pieces of pumpkin pie in one sitting. BUT since everyone is on a health and fitness kick, it’s probably better to eat one slice of pumpkin pie. Here are Ten Healthy Thanksgiving Tips for you to follow this upcoming Thursday!
- Get Active – The day of Thanksgiving morning before you start cooking, take a long walk. Walk with your family, friends, or love ( even though you should be working out at least three times a week).
- Eat Breakfast – You might be thinking you are saving calories, but experts say if you eat a small breakfast it will help you control what you eat later on.
- Lighten Up – whether you making a Thanksgiving feast or catering use foods with fewer calories, fat and sugars.
- Use fat-free chicken broth on the turkey and in the gravy.
- Reduce oil and butter where ever you can.
- Use plain yogurt in mashed potatoes.
- Police you Portions – look first and map out the Thanksgiving buffet. Get reasonable sized portions, instead of overflowing your plate.
- Skip Seconds!!!!!!
- Eat white meat instead of the dark meat.
- Left overs are MUCH better the next day! 😉
Thanksgiving is a day of thankfulness, family, and love! Instead of stuffing your face with your favorite American food, spend some quality time with the people you love!
The ol saying is April showers brings May flowers, well as we know it also brings out the rain wardrobe!