What is something most women will not walk out the door with… Makeup! Makeup is something most women need in their life. Makeup does magical things and is a beneficial thing to have. The only problem with makeup is that it cost an arm and leg.
If you are a guy or even a woman and you are trying to figure out what to get your girl for Christmas, why not get her some makeup? Do not go to Walgreens and get makeup. Go to your nearest beauty store and spend that couple bucks on some good quality makeup. Spending the extra dollars on makeup really shows when you go to apply it your face.
OMGTRENDS Top 5 Makeup Gifts for this Season:
1. Naked 3
2. Bare Minerals Faux Tan Face
3. Lancome Hypnodrama Mascara
4. Watts Up Highlighter by Benefit
5. Nar’s Laguna/ Deep Throat Combo
Each of these items are something that is SUPER beneficial in a girls makeup box. OMGTRENDS most defiant recommends these products. In fact, OMG Artistry CEO uses some of these products in here everyday makeup routine below.
Guy say they are the easiest to shop for but, in reality guys are the hardest. Guys clothes are usually expensive and they do not have cute and easy accessories to buy like girls. Usually guys like weird and unusual things. OMGTRENDS has the top ten gifts to buy your guy for under $20!!!
The Occasional Party Animal
The Dog Lover
The Scruffy Guy
The Morning Person
The Coffee Addict
The Stylish Wine Lover
All the gifts on this list fit any type of guy. The gifts are unique and fits ever type of personality. Which gift do you plan on buying you guy? Do you have any other suggestions for under $20?
What to Wear to ANY Wedding!
- Above-the-Knee Dress: a cute sundress with flowers or pattern is a perfect fit. The dress should not be to short, just above the knee is perfect. You can also try dressy separates, like a blouse and skirt.
- Heels are NOT Required: try to wear ballet flats or fun detailed sandals.
- No Flashy: sequins and rhinestones will be way to much for this kind of wedding.
- Do Not Go to Casual: regular weekend clothes are not permitted. Do not wear ANYTHING denim. This is a very important event, so make sure to dress the part!
- Hair and Makeup: keep it natural! For hair, do a sleek ponytail, loose up-do, or waves. For makeup, keep it light and fresh.
- The Cocktail Dress: you can wear almost any color, it all depends on your preference. If you want to dress it up, just add a statement necklace and heels.
- Do Not Go for the Super fancy: a floor-length dress or a dress with lots of sequins will look completely out-of-place. It will look like you are competing with the bride or bridesmaids.
- Don’t Forget you LBD: you can always wear your favorite little black dress and add some flare. You can add a color belt, heels or statement earrings.
- Wear the Heels: a little height always makes you look fancier and dressier.
- Hair and Makeup: for hair: a updo. For makeup: a bold lip.
- Long or Short: you will see both long and short dresses, but a long dress is the natural fit for a formal wedding. If you do choose a short dress, make sure it is knee-length and has “luxe” detailing such as ruffles or shine.
- Standout Accessories: add a sparkly statement necklace, strappy heel, and metallic clutch to give your look glam and beauty.
- Do Not Reveal too much Skin: try to stay away from high slits, a low back, or a plunging neckline. These types of dresses are to sexy for a wedding.
- Dress to Impress: make sure you are dressed up enough. With formal wedding more is better. For formal wedding, daily wear is not permitted.
- Hair and Makeup: this is a great time to consider to get your hair and makeup done professionally. Go for a polished hair style and sleek lips and eyes.
Even though you want to invite everyone and their mother to your wedding, everyone can’t make the cut. Here is a fun and easy guide to help you decided who actually makes the cut!
Wedding Gift Ideas
- Basic Kitchen Tools (blender, pots & pans, utensils, plates, etc.)
- Luggage (just in time for their honeymoon)
- Personalized Items (cups, champagne glasses)
- Fine wine or bottle of scotch
- Decorations for their house (vases, art work, etc.)