This New Year Eve the color is GOLD! Gold dresses, jewelry, and shoes! Gold is such a beautiful, elegant, and rich color. It’s a wonderful and glamorous color to wear to bring in the New Year.
If you aren’t a gold person and do not like to wear it. Why not try it in your makeup? You can still keep up with the trends and still wear what you want. Try adding some gold to your eye shadow.
You can either go heavy on the gold or go with a natural look. It all depends on how glamorous you are feeling that New Years eye night. OMGTRENDS has found the BEST YouTube video that shows you how to wear gold make-up.
Now that Christmas season is over, its time to focus on the New Year and New You! New Years is such a magical time. Its a time for family, loved ones and starting fresh. It is an obvious rule that you MUST dress fancy, classy and correctly to start off the new year.
OMGTRENDS has the top ten dresses that are perfect for YOUR body type. Just because you don’t have a model body or body of a celebrity does not mean you can not dress like them. Every body type if gorgeous. You just know how to dress it correctly and let your beautiful assets show.
1. Curvy Hips: A Wrap Dress
2. Longer Looking Legs: A Peplum Dress
3. Slender and Tall: A Hemline Dress that falls at the knee
4. Hide Your Thighs: A-Line Shape dress that defines your waist.
5. Petite: Romantic fabrics with ruffles
6. Something Slimming: Something black and fits correctly on your sides.
7. Busty: Top half dresses that some off SOME skin, but NOT a large about of cleavage.
8. Rounded Bodies: A dresses with an obvious seamline at your natural waistline.
9. Small Bust: Go with a shimmer dress.
10. Hide your arms: Something with sleeves and lacey