Accessories are what make an outfit complete. It is very important to ALWAYS be on trend and up-to-date with you accessories. It is always advised to have two or three pieces of accessories that are timeless. If you have to spend a few extra dollars on those 3 accessories that are timeless, then absolutely go for it.
The most wanted accessories this year are very trendy and unique. Lately the fashion world has been obsessed with punk. A lot of accessories have revolved around the punk style. OMGTRENDS has the top five most wanted accessories. There is something for every type of style.
1. The Forever Bag
2. The Endless Leg Boot
3. Metal Attack
4. The Chic Punk: This year punk is the main trend for accessories.
5. The Prim Pearl
Any of these accessories can be found in different forms. From the list we can see pearls will be in. So get out your old sorority girl pearl necklace. Obviously anything and everything with spikes. Lastly the big and endless bag that you can never find anything inside of it.
Christmas season is finally and officially here now that Thanksgiving is over. Hopefully all of you had a thankful and lovely Thanksgiving. And you all better of followed the ten tips for a healthy Thanksgiving! Now that Christmas season is here, you will have lots of family, office and friends christmas parties to plan for. What the heck are you going to wear!
No fear OMGTRENDS has your guide to The Perfect Christmas Party Dress.
1. The Family Party – At your family’s party or your boyfriend/husband’s family christmas party you always have to dress respectful and pretty. At these parties you need to impress and look like that good girl we all know you can be.
2. The Office Party – This party can be tricky. You need to dress respectful, but if you are trying to catch the eye of a fellow employee then you might want to show off some skin. Its safe to go with something that leaves the eye with some imagination.
3. The Friends Party – This party is wild. You can honestly wear whatever you want. You can go casual, semi casual, semi formal, or if you really want too you can go formal.
Now that you have examples of different kinds of dress for each different kind of Christmas party start shopping! The Holidays are the happiest time of the year. You need to look beautiful, dress beautiful and most importantly be happy and share lots of love.
Heres to happy start to a wonderful holiday season! Lets the Holidays Begin!
Fashion is something that can go casual but then also can go to the extreme. It all depends on the type of fashionista you want to be. Here are ten Fall Fashion trends that you will either Love it or Loathe it… We will let you decide!
1. Love it or Loathe it? Kim Kardashion in a Completely Sheer Lace Dress.
2. Love it or Loathe it? Rita Ora in an Over Sized Blazer and High Knee Leather boots?
3. Love it or Loathe it? Sarah Jessica Parker in a Granny Style Outfit. A Podka Dot Blazer and Pink Dress.
4.Love it or Loathe it? Gemma Arterton wearing a dress that looks like lingerie
5.Love it or Loathe it? Vanessa Hudgens wearing a completely monogrammed dress…even the shoes!
6. Love it or Loathe it? Millie Mackintosh wearing a giant plaid jacket with a slogan beanie.
7. Love it or Loathe it? Miranda Kerr wearing a jean skirt… Are we in middle school?
8. Love it or Loathe it? Rita Ora again! She is wearing an oversized bid collar with some white high knee boots…
9. Love it or Loathe it? Olivia Wilde brings spring back to fall! She is wearing a lightly pattern form-fitting dress.
10. Love it or Loathe it? Naomi Watts wearing the new and famous cut dress. This is a classy cut out dress though… Don’t go to Miami you’ll see some questionable things.
Comment below with what your answers to the Love it and Loathe it. Or even comment with your favorite outfit! Everyone has their own taste in fashion and are their own fashionista! Keep on styling and looking fabulous ladies!