Fall is the time for sweaters, scarves, and BOOTS! Boots are making a huge impact this fall and winter. Designers are coming out with some incredibly cute boots. In reality all you need is two pairs of high boots (black and brown) and five million pairs of low ankle boots.
The biggest trend this fall/winter for boots will be the low ankle boots. The low ankle boot looks cute with a heel or no heel. That is the beauty of the low ankle boot! Jeffrey Campbell has designed some REALLY cute low ankle boots. The boots are a little pricey but the boots will def last you a life time…so the price is worth it
Here are five outfits you can wear with a variety of different kinds of boots. Boots look cute with everything! Boots look cute with leggings, jeans, shorts, and dresses. When a women wears boots she looks powerful, confident and sexy!
Fashion is something that can go casual but then also can go to the extreme. It all depends on the type of fashionista you want to be. Here are ten Fall Fashion trends that you will either Love it or Loathe it… We will let you decide!
1. Love it or Loathe it? Kim Kardashion in a Completely Sheer Lace Dress.
2. Love it or Loathe it? Rita Ora in an Over Sized Blazer and High Knee Leather boots?
3. Love it or Loathe it? Sarah Jessica Parker in a Granny Style Outfit. A Podka Dot Blazer and Pink Dress.
4.Love it or Loathe it? Gemma Arterton wearing a dress that looks like lingerie
5.Love it or Loathe it? Vanessa Hudgens wearing a completely monogrammed dress…even the shoes!
6. Love it or Loathe it? Millie Mackintosh wearing a giant plaid jacket with a slogan beanie.
7. Love it or Loathe it? Miranda Kerr wearing a jean skirt… Are we in middle school?
8. Love it or Loathe it? Rita Ora again! She is wearing an oversized bid collar with some white high knee boots…
9. Love it or Loathe it? Olivia Wilde brings spring back to fall! She is wearing a lightly pattern form-fitting dress.
10. Love it or Loathe it? Naomi Watts wearing the new and famous cut dress. This is a classy cut out dress though… Don’t go to Miami you’ll see some questionable things.
Comment below with what your answers to the Love it and Loathe it. Or even comment with your favorite outfit! Everyone has their own taste in fashion and are their own fashionista! Keep on styling and looking fabulous ladies!
With Fourth of July being tomorrow, it is the perfect time to post a fabulous Fourth of July look. The Fourth is all about being American, drinking, barbecues, and being with friends and family. We all need to look cute while playing with sparklers and while the fireworks are going off. Since this Fourth of July will be hot and muggy, the looks will be comfortable to wear outside, but cute enough to show you are a fashionista. Each look can be worn to a pool party, barbecue or party! One look is a little more casual then the other, but you always can add your own little flare to the look
Here are some really cute and fun American inspired accessories. You can add any of these accessories to any outfit. Each of the accessories will give any outfit an “American Flare”.