Every woman wants the life of a movie star in Hollywood. Some of us have the funds and unfortunately some of us do not. But do not fear because we live in a generation where the majority people’s body parts are fake and the majority of people’s life styles are fake. If you do not have the millions of dollars celebrities have, then there are simples tricks and ways you can create a “Hollywood Home”
- Creating a Hollywood Home depends on all the small details. The more little trinkets and nick nats you have the better. The little accessories and accents you put on shelves, end tables, and center tables.
- Get a chandelier! You can find inexpensive price chandelier at IKEA. A chandelier is a representation of wealth.
- Two words: Bold Colors. Try to use to colors on walls, such as black and white or red and white. Lots of bold colors show glamour.
- Silks and velvet curtains, lamp shade, and blankets. Obviously silk and velvet mean hollywood. Try to start of by buying a silk blanket to throw on the couch.
- Key greek patterns represent wealth. Greek patterns are unique and very popular among Hollywood homes.
With these quick and simple five tricks you can slowly incorporate that Hollywood look into you home, apartment, or town house. It is all about the details. Focus on the little things rather than the big picture. Go to your local antique shop or garage sale. You can find some amazing pieces and with a little touch up, you’ve got yourself Hollywood glam piece of furniture.
Now a days, you see guys caring more about what they are wearing or how they look. Men are becoming more stylish and getting in touch with their inner fashionista! One of the hottest hair trends for men this summer is the slicked back undercut. Celebrities like David Beckham handsomely wears this early 20th century inspired look. This mens hairstyle is very popular among young men, models and in fashion. Try and get your boyfriend or hubby to rock the slick back undercut next time he goes to his stylist!
Are you tired of your old plain jean shorts? Well DO NOT throw them out. Here are a few easy steps to turn your old jeans shorts into new!
- Step 1: Cut out one of the back pockets with a pair of fabric scissors
- Step 2: Measure out the pocket and trace it onto the fabric with chalk or a sharpie. Cut out the traced out pocket.
- Step 3: Sew the pocket onto the shorts with the needle and thread. You can also use fabric glue to place the pocket.
This is not the only one way to change your shorts. You can also add studds, lace, and ribbon to your shorts.
A new trend to try this summer and fall is Hair Chalking! Add some fun color to your hair with chalk! The best part about this trend that it is not permanent! Here are a few easy steps to try this fun and unique trend.
- Wet piece of hair. Note- if you are a blonde we do not suggest wetting hair as it will be harder to get the color out. Use dish soap or regular shampoo for removal.
- Prepare color chalk. Feel free to mic colors to get exact shade you are going for.
- Rub chalk over pieces of hair. Work about one inch of hair at a time. This technique looks better when the color is placed sporadically and only a few inches form the tip.
- Allow to dry.
- Curl hair with a curling iron.
- Done! Now you look beautiful!
With Fourth of July being tomorrow, it is the perfect time to post a fabulous Fourth of July look. The Fourth is all about being American, drinking, barbecues, and being with friends and family. We all need to look cute while playing with sparklers and while the fireworks are going off. Since this Fourth of July will be hot and muggy, the looks will be comfortable to wear outside, but cute enough to show you are a fashionista. Each look can be worn to a pool party, barbecue or party! One look is a little more casual then the other, but you always can add your own little flare to the look
Here are some really cute and fun American inspired accessories. You can add any of these accessories to any outfit. Each of the accessories will give any outfit an “American Flare”.