Fall is finally here! Leaves and the weather are changing and that means you need a change too! Spice up your room this Fall season with five easy tricks.
- Organize Your Jeans: First, go out and buy or borrow a label maker. Then organize your jeans into different piles by styles. Go out to Ikea get some cute and trendy shelves and place each style of jean its own shelf.
- DIY: Repurposing Wine Bottles As Jewelry Holders: Take an old wine bottle and all the corks from the bottles you down every Friday and Ladies night. Then glue the win bottle and corks onto a cute plate or platform. Then place and hang the jewelry on the bottle and corks.
- Move your computer station or laptop to another room. Bedrooms should ideally be reserved for sleeping, relaxing, and romance. If nothing else, invest in an under-the-bed storage container or basket that you can use to toss your laptop in and slide under the bed.
- Store your bedlinens under your mattress: If you do not have a lot storage like then here is a way to make some room for those new cute Fall clothes you just bought. Take all the linen and bed sheets you are not using and store them under your matress. It clears a lot more space then you would think!
- Lastly, Lets spice up your room for fall! Heres a tip to make your hot and humid Florida house seem like you are up North. Buy Fall Leaves at Michael or any craft store. Use them as decorations around windows and mirrors! Buy Fall candles at Bath & Body Works! Lastly if you have some extra change laying around go out and buy some autum color pillows.