A new trend to try this summer and fall is Hair Chalking! Add some fun color to your hair with chalk! The best part about this trend that it is not permanent! Here are a few easy steps to try this fun and unique trend.
- Wet piece of hair. Note- if you are a blonde we do not suggest wetting hair as it will be harder to get the color out. Use dish soap or regular shampoo for removal.
- Prepare color chalk. Feel free to mic colors to get exact shade you are going for.
- Rub chalk over pieces of hair. Work about one inch of hair at a time. This technique looks better when the color is placed sporadically and only a few inches form the tip.
- Allow to dry.
- Curl hair with a curling iron.
- Done! Now you look beautiful!