What to Wear to ANY Wedding!
- Above-the-Knee Dress: a cute sundress with flowers or pattern is a perfect fit. The dress should not be to short, just above the knee is perfect. You can also try dressy separates, like a blouse and skirt.
- Heels are NOT Required: try to wear ballet flats or fun detailed sandals.
- No Flashy: sequins and rhinestones will be way to much for this kind of wedding.
- Do Not Go to Casual: regular weekend clothes are not permitted. Do not wear ANYTHING denim. This is a very important event, so make sure to dress the part!
- Hair and Makeup: keep it natural! For hair, do a sleek ponytail, loose up-do, or waves. For makeup, keep it light and fresh.
- The Cocktail Dress: you can wear almost any color, it all depends on your preference. If you want to dress it up, just add a statement necklace and heels.
- Do Not Go for the Super fancy: a floor-length dress or a dress with lots of sequins will look completely out-of-place. It will look like you are competing with the bride or bridesmaids.
- Don’t Forget you LBD: you can always wear your favorite little black dress and add some flare. You can add a color belt, heels or statement earrings.
- Wear the Heels: a little height always makes you look fancier and dressier.
- Hair and Makeup: for hair: a updo. For makeup: a bold lip.
- Long or Short: you will see both long and short dresses, but a long dress is the natural fit for a formal wedding. If you do choose a short dress, make sure it is knee-length and has “luxe” detailing such as ruffles or shine.
- Standout Accessories: add a sparkly statement necklace, strappy heel, and metallic clutch to give your look glam and beauty.
- Do Not Reveal too much Skin: try to stay away from high slits, a low back, or a plunging neckline. These types of dresses are to sexy for a wedding.
- Dress to Impress: make sure you are dressed up enough. With formal wedding more is better. For formal wedding, daily wear is not permitted.
- Hair and Makeup: this is a great time to consider to get your hair and makeup done professionally. Go for a polished hair style and sleek lips and eyes.
Wedding Gift Ideas
- Basic Kitchen Tools (blender, pots & pans, utensils, plates, etc.)
- Luggage (just in time for their honeymoon)
- Personalized Items (cups, champagne glasses)
- Fine wine or bottle of scotch
- Decorations for their house (vases, art work, etc.)